Monday, 20 July 2015

Who's gunna be an aunt? This girl!!!!

I keep disappearing and I'm sorry been really busy with life. Since my last posts a lot has happened in my life. Biggest of all I'm engaged!!! My Boyfriend on 3.5 years got down on 1 knee and asked me to marry him...and of course i said yes!!!
Also his brother and sister in law announced in April that they are expecting a baby...but wont tell me if ts a boy or girl...:(. So I am soo excited to b an Aunty, and as any good crafty aunty should and I have made some things for the baby. 
1 Beige and yellow chevron blanket that was adapted from a pattern I found on ravery.(http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/chevron-blanket-with-a-straight-edge)(I cast on 200 stitches and it measures 45"x35") 
1 Teddy bear (Pattern purchased on etsy 'Pooky the Bear')
1 super adorable pair of mouse baby booties (http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/field-mouse-baby-booties) (I lines the inside of mine with white felt and used hot glue on the bottom to make a grip)

The Blanket I measured off the dimentions of my baby blanket from when i was born. The colours ar ebeige and yellow so that boy or girl the blanket will work.

Post your thoughts!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment