Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Bride flip flops

was at a bridal shower on the weekend and I really wanted to make my gift cheesey so I went to bed bath and beyond and found a cute hand towel that had a little bride and groom embroidered on it. But that really wasn't enough to be the whole gift so I went to my craft store and found a cute tank top and flip flops that said Bride on them. But both were too big and had been taken out of their package and just not really what I wanted to give to someone as a gift so I decided to make something =) 
Soo I purchased a pair of plain flip flops, some sparkly pink iron on letters, some pink rhinestones.
And volia who's is what I was able to come up with.

What do you guys think? I used a hair dryer and a bit of super glue to stick the letters down and the rhinestones had a sticky backing on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment