Saturday, 10 May 2014

The Groomsman

When I agreed to be my sisters maid of honor I really didn't know that the job would start well over a year before the wedding. As you read in my previous post I made and designed cards for the bridesmaids and flower girls. Today I was contacted by my future brother-in-law and asked if I would do the same for him. Again I told him he had to come up with an idea and I would work from that. His idea wasn't super original but cute none the less. We capitalized on the current 'Mustache' fad and below are some pictures of what I came up with.
This is what we will be calling the 'Ring boys'
 because their are 2 of them
 
This last one will be the back of the card, and I will have a cutout mustache where the grey one is for the guys to use for their photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment